Pages

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Long time no talk

I feel so happy and content tonight. It's been such a long time since i last talked to my elementary classmate and it feels so great! It gave me a lot of good memories of my elementary days with him and the rest of my old classmates.

I never expected him to talk to me first in facebook. I was really surprised. And then he asked me why i sounded so shocked in the chat box hahaha. I also never thought that we lasted that long chatting with each other. Thank God, we got to sleep ROFL.

Now, im hoping that i'll be able to talk to some-.. to talk to the rest of my old elementary pals.
Recalling the good and the bad times of the past feels so great..

"Long time no talk".

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

(c)2009 a page full of non-sense. Based in Wordpress by wpthemesfree Created by Templates for Blogger