Pages

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I hate myself for living in the past.

Because it keeps on haunting me. I kept looking for something I had before but what can I do? Past is past. I can no longer bring back the old, I can no longer bring back the happiness I once had. This is the reason why i cant be really happy. I always seek for the old, and now afraid of the future(kinda). Now, i think im failing at making friends in real life, i cant even talk right around people. So i always end up being quiet.


The people who was with me in the past probably having their best times right now, while im still struggling here, finding my way out.


Anyway, im just gotta let the water wash me away and wait till im back to the shore. Hahaha. I always do this, especially if i dont know what to do anymore.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

(c)2009 a page full of non-sense. Based in Wordpress by wpthemesfree Created by Templates for Blogger