Pages

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Another cosplay event

I went to another cosplay event here in Angeles City, Pampanga with my two cousins this time! I didn't cosplay though. Just attended the event for being me. And I got a little bored. Maybe because i just came from a con in Pasay City, Manila. an event called VOCAFUSION. Damn it. Vocaloids everywhere. Didn't really interest me at looking at those similar looking cosplays that time.

Anyway, surprisingly kuya Jon, the anime club's president, welcomed me in the Robinsons mall with a hug. I thought he dislikes hugs especially from girls? oh well it didn't came from me anyway. Met some members, saw some cosplayers. They are not that many though. I guess i am expecting something like the vocafusion event xD except less vocaloids.

Stayed in that event with Vince's older brother, Lance. He was the one who used my camera the whole event since i am lazy to take pictures and because the cosplayers really didn't interests me. There were some games held in that event. Surprisingly they were giving an album of Parokya ni Edgar, Spongecola and Kamikazee as prizes! It made me want to win a game but a part of me doesn't want to join. So i just watched everyone participating some games and win those albums.

At the end of the event, Lance bought me a hat of my choice! O_O i chose Super Mario's hat! because Luigi's hat we're all sold out :( He told me he wanted to buy me something since we rarely get to see each other in school.
I gladly thanked Lance for that!! Then i somehow received Kamikazee's album, Long Time Noisy from Vince. Maybe because i won't stop spazzing about Kamikazee and bluhs. :))
Lance said goodbye to me and i reunited to my cousins who i left behind :))
THEN I SAW THIS CUTE BUNNY IN A DEPARTMENT STORE THAT REMINDED ME OF JOHN! of course i bought it!



I am going to remove those pink thingies on the bunny..
i was being john here.. sort of.
DUUURP I AM BALD


I am going to tell you guys what happened to my trip to Manila next time! ...maybe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

(c)2009 a page full of non-sense. Based in Wordpress by wpthemesfree Created by Templates for Blogger