Pages

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

It's finally happening! right? :D


SO IT'S FINALLY WEDNESDAY. OH MOTHER OF GRUBS. I AM SO HAPPY, SO --------EXCIT-ED!! On Saturday, i'll be leaving home early so i can arrive at my friend's place at morning. I CAN'T WAIT OH MY GOG. We are going to cosplay the beta kids from Homestuck! I am so happy.. WE are so happy that finally this shit is going to happen soon! I am going to cosplay John and Lemon will cosplay as Dave then Younri will cosplay as Jade. Too bad we don't have a Rose. Our Rose can't come because of problems i guess. And some friends we hardly have any contact.

OKAY. I kind of had a hard time convincing mom without her nagging at me but in the end she allowed me to go. THANKS MOM! :(

So, This will be my first trip ALONE on the way to Manila. I am not really scared right now.. i bet my legs will be shaking when i finally get to ride a bus to Cubao. I guess, it is time for me to be independent?

There is this cosplay event on SMX convention center called VOCAFUSION. It is my first time attending to a Con also. And woohoo me, i dont even know much about vocaloids except for the first set of synthesizer dudes like Miku and Len. There's something about Nico Nico Douga. I kept hearing them from my friends and youtube, i dont know maybe those people are in that event? All i am after are the cosplayers and that we get to cosplay finally. ( I AM GOING TO LOOK FOR HETALIA COSPLAYERS ) My friend was the one who bought us tickets, because i am poor and can't even afford a P200 worth tickets. I MEAN WTF. THAT'S EXPENSIVE FOR A TICKET. WHHYYYYY. Sorry i can't handle prices like that. i am really cheap i know.
And we kept on talking on and on about this and made some plans:
  • arriving in Manila early ( I HOPE LEMON BRINGS ME TO HER SCHOOL, UST D: )
  • going to stay at her condo for 3 days and 2 nights. I mean whoa, mom actually allowed me for that long. O.O
  • going to watch The Ring 3D on theaters? well crap, i cant even watch the trailers on youtube! WHHHY YOUNRI D:
  • going to watch movies on LEMON's place. John asked for it.
  • going to survive at LEMON's condo without food
  • going to make horns for Karkat and Terezi. I hope there's more time.
  • I WANT TO EXPLORE SM NORTH EDSA!!
  • going to wear all my HS shirts
  • PARTY AT VOCAFUSIONNNN! wooooo I wonder if LEMON's bro is really going to be BRO?
  • on Monday, LEMON will surely bring me to her school! YAY but i have to wait for her since it's her summer finals at that day. Going to help myself get lost in her HUGE school then!
  • going to buy souvenirs from UST! woo!
  • taking a lot of pictures! too bad i cant bring my DSLR. It's fine with me since our digicam is really awesome as DSLR too! though i need disposable batteries :(
  • sad part is i'll be leaving on monday at afternoon to avoid rush hours :(
I hope i have a lot of good time! I need to get out of this city once in a while and reunite with old friends. Because my "friends" here in this city sucks hardcore bone bulge.

I really hope we can do all the things listed above~! And i hope i have a safe trip! God please guide me all the way!<3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

(c)2009 a page full of non-sense. Based in Wordpress by wpthemesfree Created by Templates for Blogger