Pages

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Day 2: Least Favorite Pokemon

It took me some time to think of which pokemon is my least favorite.
so here it is.. My least favorite would be..
Rattata!

After scanning the list of all the pokemon i know. Phew. Anyway, It's not like i hate or dislike Rattata, the reason i picked Rattata because the first pokemon game i had was Pokemon blue. And at the beginning of the game, I have to go to grassy areas in search of a pokemon, of course. And the usual pokemon i always see is either Pidgey and Rattata. I guess i just grew tired of seeing Rattata everytime i hunt for pokemon.

Why didnt i get tired of seeing Pidgey you asked? Because Pidgey's a bird type and im not quite fond of handling normal type pokemon :))

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

(c)2009 a page full of non-sense. Based in Wordpress by wpthemesfree Created by Templates for Blogger