Pages

Friday, December 16, 2011

Day 4: Favorite Eeveelution

There's a lot of good eeveelutions.
I think Glaceon is really pretty. And cute XD And i think it's cool since it's an ice type.
Another is that Leafeon is also cute! Grass type and the fact it's color green makes me like it :))
And Umbreon.. it's black and a touch of color yellow makes it look attracting. And dark pokemon? obby i like that. :))


And i think my favorite among the rest would be... tentenenten tenten neneeenn!


.
Espeon!

Reasons? It's cute, and pink (someone told me it's puple, but i want it to be pink so it's pink). It's psychic type and i like how mature it looks. I just like it :T and it looks so feminine also haha.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

(c)2009 a page full of non-sense. Based in Wordpress by wpthemesfree Created by Templates for Blogger